StereoLOGIC Process and Task Mining can help you to significantly accelerate your RPA implementations. StereoLOGIC Process and Task Mining was successfully applied for this purpose at a number of large financial institutions and allowed increasing the RPA FTE savings from 50% to 80%.
- Use StereoLOGIC to extract and optimize End-to-End business processes
- Within this broader map, automatically identify the repeating process patterns which are potential candidates for RPA
- Prioritize these candidates based on the frequency and the total time spent by employees on each candidate pattern
- Calculate potential FTE cost savings for each candidate pattern
StereoLOGIC enables your organization to achieve RPA acceleration, generating detailed process maps and documentation with UI screens for each step, which is utilized as a critical input for RPA development.
At the stage of process scenarios preparation for bot development, StereoLOGIC generates detailed specifications including UI screens, user actions, IT system info, and time for each activity and the entire process. StereoLOGIC approach guarantees completeness of process scenarios including most “painful” exceptions.
The bot development itself is accelerated due to precise input specifications and removed misunderstanding and rework.
At StereoLOGIC, we can show how your RPA team can investigate a business area to discover automation opportunities faster, make your engagements more repeatable and ensure value delivered by RPA on every assignment undertaken.
- Discovery and prioritization of automation opportunities
- Accurate, complete and detailed process maps
- Process exceptions and deviations
- Detailed documentation for RPA developers
“Everyone is buying bots, but what are you going to use them for? It starts with understanding the process and then applying the right technology.”
Scott Gorman, SVP New Business and Product Development, Ivari