Catch Stereologic’s Keynote Presentation at OPEX Summer – Business Transformation Leaders Summit 2018
August 28, 2018
Stereologic is holding a keynote presentation titled “Automated Process Mining – The Key to Success for RPA and Transformation Projects” on Tuesday August 28th at 11:20 at OPEX Summer 2018. Don’t miss this important seminar about practical methods to help reduce project risks and accomplish successful results. These methods were successfully used in dozens of companies and helped deliver projects faster and with a higher ROI.
The following topics will be discussed:
- Accelerated preparation of processes for RPA and increase FTE savings
- Reduction of risks and costs of transformation projects
- Case studies from North American insurance companies Texas Life and Ivari
- Sofia Passova, Ph.D., President and CEO, StereoLOGIC
- Scott Gorman, SVP, New Business Operations and Product Development, Ivari Canada
- Stan Passov, SVP, Product Management and Services, StereoLOGIC
StereoLOGIC is Featured in New Report from Gartner
April 10, 2018
StereoLOGIC is featured in a new report from a world-wide leading research firm as “one of the leading offerings on the market .. that has developed from the ground up its own mechanisms and algorithms for process discovery.”
Gartner highlights the following advantages of StereoLOGIC vs. other approaches:
- “StereoLOGIC offers a more complete picture of the reality … and perfect opportunity analysis before running RPA”
- “StereoLOGIC focusses on the depth of process functionality as well as on the breadth of operations. Our survey revealed that StereoLOGIC focusses significantly more than its competitors on customer / employee interactions and real-time dashboards.”
Read the complete report Market Guide for Process Mining
at Gartner, Inc.
Hidden Challenges of RPA’s and How to Overcome Them
April 10, 2018
Stereologic presented ‘Hidden Challenges of RPA’s and How to Overcome Them’ at OPEX 2018 in Orlando. Business use cases from successful clients were demonstrated to explain the common pitfalls of traditional RPA’s. Financial institutions such as East West Bank have saved millions of dollars by using Stereologic to identify and improve their business processes faster and with more accuracy.
Traditional RPA’s are an attractive concept for financial organizations with their promises of quick ROIs and large FTE savings. However most executives don’t become aware of the less obvious issues until it’s too late and as a result 30-50% of RPA projects fail.
With Stereologic’s Process Analytics, clients get more streamlined businesses processes and typically see results within several weeks, resulting in annual RPA savings of more than 50%. To learn more about how Stereologic can help your healthcare, IT or financial organization save on business processes read the rest of the presentation below.
Hidden Challenges of RPAs and How to Overcome Them by Stereologic